Welcome to the home of the Juniper Ridge PAC. PACs are forums within each school community to discuss matters affecting your school and the education of your children. Parents’ voices are a tremendous value to their school. They offer a wealth of ideas and support in the challenges that face all public schools. All parents at Juniper Ridge school are automatically part of our PAC. We welcome you to connect with us at email@example.com or on Facebook.
You can also connect with the school on twitter @juniperridge73 and on Instagram @juniperridgeelementary
Coming soon Juniper Ridge Elementary School’s inaugural Spring Social!
Get ready for a parents night out. The PAC will be hosting a Spring Social fundraiser May 11th at the Sandman Hotel. This is a great chance to get out meet other parents at the school while you enjoy some appetizers, drinks, and dancing. The social will also have a live and silent auction to raise money for our school. Ticket prices will be announced soon.
Please let us know if you able to support the Spring Social? Your support is very much appreciated and we would love your help for a record-breaking fundraiser!!
If you are able to assist us, we would appreciate your help with the initial stages of our event planning and fundraising, here are some ideas of ways you may be able to help:
- Can you ask businesses that you frequent to donate a gift certificate: restaurants, hair salon, massage therapist, photographer, music teacher, dentist, optometrist–the sky’s the limit!
- Do you have a chalet, cottage or time-share that you could offer for a weekend or week?
- Do you have any event tickets you could donate: sports, concert, theatre, opera?
- Do you have an experience you could offer, such as a round of golf, an afternoon of paddle boarding, a tour where most of us wouldn’t normally get to go like a movie set or TV set?
- Do you have a talent you could share, for example: creating garden urns, prepping a gourmet meal in the winner’s home, music lessons, sewing lessons, tutoring, make-up for a big night out?
- Could you – along with other parents – join together to donate a special item, i.e. dinner for two at a great restaurant, a spa day, a basket of fine wines or spirits?
- Do you have any new goods, merchandise, gift baskets or gift cards?
- Do you have any airline or hotel credits that could be transferred?
To be a part of the Spring Social organizing committee, or for general inquiries, please contact Kimberley Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate goods or services to our auction, please contact: email@example.com
To be a Family Sponsor, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorships start at $250+ and qualify for tax-receipts as well as 2 tickets and 4 drink tickets for the Spring Social May 11 2018.
If you know of a business willing to provide Corporate Sponsorship, please contact: email@example.com